- Development of emergency all hazard plans for individuals, companies and government agencies, plans development include but not limited to responses to
natural and manmade emergencies, development of Continuity Of Operations Plans to assist in recovery efforts after an event .
- Pre-design conferences with you and your design team.
- Construction plans review to ensure complacence with the NFPA codes.
- Representation during the government agency review and approval process, for both commercial and residential projects, construction phase inspections to ensure
- Life safety code 101 reviews and inspections for all classes of occupancies.
- Assistance in corrective actions and representation dealing with your local government agencies to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Cause and origin determination related to fires reviews for insurance or legal claims.
- Emergency services independent evaluations for level of services and in assistance in development of written reports as outlined in NFPA 1710 and NFPA1720 to the
- Assistance in evaluation of off the shelf technology to improve emergency response profiles with minimum budget impact and learning curve related to hazardous
materials, fire and related emergencies to ensure the most direct and timely response.
- Assistance in conducting promotion evaluations to include oral, written and table top exercises
- Investigative Assistance and Consulting.
- Security Threat Group Training, Intelligence and Analysis.
- Background and Pre-Employment Investigations
- Physical and Electronic Surveillance
- Criminal/Civil Investigations
- Workplace violence assessment, planning, and training.
DUNS #: 079125963
CAGE Code: 6ZKB0
NAICS Code: 541611, 541690, 561611, 561990, 922190, 922160, 922120, 926150, 541350, 541330, 541618, 541199, 561499, 561612, 237110,
236210, 236116, 236220, 237990, 488119, 611699, 611430, 611710, 221310, 721199, 524126, 524298, 524291, 541612, 519190, 531390
Florida Commodity Codes: 906-590, 906-650, 906-950, 907-590, 907-650, 907-950, 908-410, 908-800, 908-950, 924-350, 924-810, 970-010,
970-425, 973-210, 973-165, 973-290, 973-900, 973-970, 973-980